To impart excellent Shotokan karate skills to every Karateka on their level of expertise and to make available to them all the benefits of SASKA, Kase-Ha Shotokan Ryu Karate-Do as well as the WUKF, the AAU and the NKF affiliations.
DOJO Kun – Rules for Karate – Rules for Life
Seek perfection of character
Endeavor to excel
Refrain from violent behavior
Basic Dojo Rules
- Adhere to the Dojo Kun.
- Bow at the entrance when entering or exiting the dojo.
- Ask permission from sensei to enter or exit the dojo during class.
- Address the instructor as sensei.
- Keep fingernails and toenails short and clean.
- Remove all jewelry while training.
- Be on time.
- Turn off cell phones during class.
- Always practice in your gi (karate uniform).
- Give your best at all times.
- Spectators are welcome – we ask that you please remain quiet.